Board 6
Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) (/showthread.php?tid=9940)

Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - sTr - 08-20-2010

http://www.villagevoice.com/slideshow/naked-juggalettes-nsfw-30847080/

seriously, this is the funniest shit, ! found it on reddit of all places...

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Insanecowposse - 08-20-2010

First one is kinda nice and then the second one is OMG and just about the fourth one where i am saying to myself i'd hit it i hear my wifes voice and close the window real fast and type this message.

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Slacker - 08-20-2010

THE MILKS GONE BAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Toxic Love - 08-20-2010

So... is this how it normally is at the Gathering?

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Insanecowposse - 08-21-2010

when there not throwing shit at someone like tila tequila.

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Grimlin - 08-21-2010

Slacker Wrote:THE MILKS GONE BAAAAAAAAAAAAD

ROFLMAO! I thought the same thing!

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Paullehh - 08-22-2010

I tried to fap to that while clicking through the images.
My dick was up n down untill about 33 when i shot my beans and hit the space bar.

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Insanecowposse - 08-23-2010

Thats not a very far shot to the spacebar. you shoulda lied and at least said you hit your screen instead i get this mental image of your old mad cumming er dribbling on the spacebar.

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - CranialEntropy - 08-27-2010

Oh man, unfortunately I remember seeing a lot of these. However, there was particularly obese and heinous girl walking around with a guy holding a cardboard sign that said 'Tits - 5$.' Now there are a lot of gross tits at the gathering, to a certain degree where you get desensitized. However, you would have to pay me to even glance at this girl's matching towers of sloppy joe filled sacs. Anyway, clearly neither myself nor anyone else at the gathering would ever stoop to ever paying for the sight which led to the beauty of the situation. The 5$ was crossed out and below it was 3$. Even sadder, below that the 3$ was crossed out with a 1 below that. Now I only saw this in passing, but I'm pretty sure that price eventually got lowered to a bite of a hot dog.

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - sTr - 08-27-2010

bajaj @ a bite of a hot dog

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Stoopid Dog - 08-27-2010

What happened to hawt juggalettes?

Skinny ones that only kinda like the music cause thier boyfriend did. But were hawt....

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Paullehh - 08-28-2010

LOLZ Wrote:What happened to hawt juggalettes?

Skinny ones that only kinda like the music cause thier boyfriend did. But were hawt....
Because after fat sweaty betty...this became more the trend for juggalos.
Niggas finding themselves Susan Boyle lookalikes.

[Image: juggaloandhotwife.jpg]

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Stoopid Dog - 08-28-2010

That guy is super proud of "it" too. Like thats the hawtest shit he ever seen besides him mom in the shower.

The bad thing is, retarded people have procreated in the midst of this "woot woot" shit. That means it will be around forever. Like crack babies smoking crack and making more crack babies.

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Paullehh - 08-28-2010

[Image: juggalonwife2.jpg]

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Stoopid Dog - 08-28-2010

Giggity!

Re: Naked Juggalettes (very gross and chalked full of lol's) - Insanecowposse - 08-29-2010

shes the one who needs make up