Board 6
anybody still collect psy shit? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: anybody still collect psy shit? (/showthread.php?tid=9645)

anybody still collect psy shit? - evulninja - 10-30-2009

i got some shit im trying to get rid of if anyones intrested... pretty cheap too.. well not toooo cheap but you know. just a couple things first i got a sealed 12" homies vinyl thats worth like 50+ and ill let it go for like 30. and a twiztid we dont die promo cd in perfect condition thats worth 35-50 bucks. lots of other shit too let me know if youre looking for something i probably got it.

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - Autumn - 10-30-2009

I totally still collect, lol, but I don't have spare cash. :(

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - evulninja - 10-30-2009

yeah. i gotta get up enough money to buy my ticket to the icp show next month. lmao

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - Grimlin - 10-30-2009

EBAY......You'll have better luck there....

i have no clue how ebay works. dont you have to have a checking account?

You might now....I'm not sure though....I've been on Ebay for a long,long time.I'm not sure what has changed since then.

If you have a paypal account,i believe you can use that to access Ebay.

All you got to do is set up an account with ebay,what you want to sell,the more stuff you add to your item the better it may sell.However they will tack on fees for whatever extra items(buy it now,highlights,ect,ect) you use to sell your stuff.

I buy more than i sell on there....only time i sell is if i know i can somewhat make a profit or atleast get about the same amount of money back for an item that i brought it for.

sounds like a lot of trouble just to get up about 75 bucks..

If you have a decent older jersey,you can make $75+ off that easily.

i used to have a mostastless jersey but i sold it a while ago cause it was way too big for me.

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - N-Do - 10-30-2009

as for eBay, i just recently had to use it, and i belive Paypal is the only accpeted methodf of payment now-a-days... + alot of shit goes for cheaper on there then it would if you were selling to a collector, but then again, i havent looked shit up in awhile... I did just happen to get a free hoodie from the stuffed guy they throw out during chicken huntin.... everyone was fightin over his outter clothes and i grabbed the pillowcase inside cuz i know how they like to hide shit in there..... anywho,

PM me whatever else your trying to sell or make a full post here, im lookin for older t-shirts out the ass cuz all my good ones got jacked at GOTGay '03.

i used to have a shit load of shirts but i dont know where they all are now.

i do have some hats though..

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - CrAzYT - 10-30-2009

I remember the old days when I had the old school jerseys .. glad I sold all that bullshit. I recently sold my last jersey for $50, found it in the back of my closet.

I still got my purple and white ringmaster shirts....won't get rid of them though....Got too much sentimental values for me.

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - Star - 10-30-2009

i just sold a jonco milenko jersey a few months ago. i don't think you HAVE to accept paypal as a seller, just, if you don't, you might end up getting fucked over with a bounced check or something.

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - juggalogigolo - 10-31-2009

nah, they changed it within a month or so ago from what ive heard, paypal is now the only form accepted, unless your a power seller, or some shit like that

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - Autumn - 11-01-2009

I'm always willing to take the t-shirts off of your hands, free of charge. lol I'll even pay the shipping. ;) As long as they're not super huge, I'm cool with it. My t-shirt collection is pretty big 30+ and I'm always looking for cheap ones that I don't already have. I won't spend over 10 (Unless @ GOTJ) on a shirt.

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - evulninja - 11-01-2009

nah if i was giving em away id them to you but im trying to make some money. lol good try tho

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - N-Do - 11-01-2009

what kinda hats you got?

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - evulninja - 11-01-2009

i got an old flexfit ringmaster hat and a new psychopathic records hat i have a picture of it somewhere

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - Autumn - 11-02-2009

Aw, Mike. Um, I'll give you five bucks and pay shipping, how's that? lol

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - sTr - 11-02-2009

send a 40 and ! think you guys might have a deal...

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - evulninja - 11-02-2009

more like a 20 dollar bill...

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - Paullehh - 11-02-2009

Bajaj @ offering $5

The guy is trying to raise money here....

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - Autumn - 11-15-2009

i would have no prob sendin a 20 on top of shippin, but how many shirts am i gettin out of this deal and what sizes? im not lookin for like 10 more bed shirts lol

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - evulninja - 11-17-2009

eh i found like 2 shirts its probably not even worth it autumn. besides i already got the money i needed up. and only one of the shirts is in good condition. the wizard of the hood shirt. size xl.

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - Autumn - 11-17-2009

Tim and I counted my shirts, hoodies, and jersey, and I have 39! I could always use more, so how about you give me the WotH one and make it an even 40? ;)

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - evulninja - 11-18-2009

how bout you call it 40 when you buy another shirt/hoodie/jersey? lmao luv ya autumn... ;-)

Re: anybody still collect psy shit? - TheB6Bitch - 12-08-2009

i have a friend who collects hardcore ill let him know for ya