Board 6
how was the gathering? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: how was the gathering? (/showthread.php?tid=9085)

Pages: 1 2

how was the gathering? - sTr - 08-11-2009

For the peeps that went, how was it, what was the most fun... ! See star down there, welcome back....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: how was the gathering? - Grimlin - 08-11-2009

Word,where are they?

Re: how was the gathering? - Grant - 08-11-2009

did i miss something????????

Re: how was the gathering? - sTr - 08-11-2009

peeps that where here before you were at a concert gig, and they should be back soon....

Re: how was the gathering? - Grant - 08-11-2009

o wow ok

! know at least fred, star and autumn are there... !'m sure a few of the other posters that don't come round these parts much went too...

Re: how was the gathering? - juggalogigolo - 08-11-2009

krystal was there, tara was there but didnt see her, travis was there

shit was hot as fuck, like 110 degrees hot

doubt im going back next year, to much other bullshit kept us from having a good time for the most part

big headed kids, wasn't it?

Re: how was the gathering? - Slacker - 08-11-2009

fred Wrote:to much other bullshit kept us from having a good time for the most part

whoop whoop

Re: how was the gathering? - Grimlin - 08-11-2009

fred Wrote:krystal was there, tara was there but didnt see her, travis was there

shit was hot as fuck, like 110 degrees hot

doubt im going back next year, to much other bullshit kept us from having a good time for the most part

Care to share? It's been boring around here for the most part.

Plus i feel like being nosy now...

Re: how was the gathering? - juggalogigolo - 08-12-2009

friday night her grandma who was watcing our house, her pacemaker stopped working, so we were both worried super bad about that all weekend, there was easily twice as many people there as last yerar, making it super fucking packed, krystal locked our keys in our car sunday night, so we missed icp and spent an hour walking arond trying to find a coat hanger, and the next 3 hours trying to get into the car, while everyone was at icp. still couldnt get in and had to wait till 11 the next morning for a locksmith guy to get our car open, the whole time all of our shit has allready been packed in the car, clothes, food, water, sunscreen, money, phones, all locked in the car.... so im prettyy fucking sunburnt now as well

Re: how was the gathering? - Grimlin - 08-12-2009

Suckage,Don't let that bad weekend ruin your "next" time. Still sounds like it was decent,besides the personal problems you guys were having.

Re: how was the gathering? - sTr - 08-12-2009

and just think, it all worked out and now you're back to partyin' with us...

Re: how was the gathering? - Star - 08-12-2009

word @ how much it sucked, and i'm sick as fuck now...my nose is all stuffy, and my ears hurt, and i'm super tired because we got burnt as hell waiting on the locksmith. i had a great time at the tech n9ne concert because i was trashed as fuck on caribou lou, but after that, i found out about my grandma and was just worrying about trying to get back. once the keys got locked in, i was crying and panicking because all of our food, water, sunscreen, clothes, cell phones, and money were in it, and my grandma was having surgery on her heart, and i wanted to be home before that happened. they sold so many fucking extra tickets, that they weren't even honoring the car passes, so a loooot of people got fucked out of $50. they were supposedly going to refund it, but i highly doubt that shit happened. i won't go again unless they move it somewhere bigger. cave-in-rock was fine for the last two years, but there were easily 3x the people there this year, and there just isn't room for all of them.

Re: how was the gathering? - FxXxckOff - 08-12-2009

pwned

oh and some bitch had to be med-evac'ed out because she went into labor. stupid fucking cunts, why would you go when you're pregnant? let alone, when you're so fucking close to your due-date that there is a very good chance you're going to give birth there?

woop woop, gathering baby. i guess i'm not enough of a juggalo to think that would be super fucking awesome =\

yeah, what a dumb ass... this is why ! have no desire to go to the gathering, because of dummies like that....

i'm putting the pictures on my computer now. i'll upload them later, maybe.

i hate the idiots, and there are a lot of them. we try to steer clear, but it's nearly impossible. we actually camped with some pretty cool people this year, though. there was this older lady from maine that brought her sons, and she was super nice and friendly. we had this one girl next to us though, that was from wisconsin, and she took back ecstasy on wednesday night, and kept wanting to pull her van forward (into our tent). then, on thursday morning, she kept telling us how sorry she was for being that fucked, but then she took bad ecstasy again and started saying krystal was going to kill her.

i had a really good time when we weren't worried about my grandma or the car...hanging out with travis and his friend was a lot of fun.

Re: how was the gathering? - Autumn - 08-12-2009

I agree that some stupid shit happened. It was HOT AS FUCKK, and our homie Joe got smashed in the head with an unopened 24 ouncer of Faygo. He was gushing blood, and he almost had to be taken to the hospital. The van was parked right by our tent, so if that chick would have driven, she would have ran over Joe while he was asleep. Joe brought this guy he works with, with us and he was a downer the whole weekend. "If I get hit with something, I'm gonna fuck someone up." Every pole on our BRAND NEW tent snapped, and by the last night, I had to crash in Krystal's tent with her. The boys slept in my car, which I bought a car pass for and wasn't able to bring it in until the LAST NIGHT. The hill we had to walk up to get to the car was steep as hell, and the first walk up to get my car I forgot my amulet, so I had to walk allll the way back to get it. I missed Zug Izland, because they played at fucking 4 am, and I was exhausted as beat fuck. There were WAYYYYY too many people there. And, I as well, caught a cold. Stuffy, coughing.. good stuff.

But, there were some good things that did happen, too! I FINALLY got to see Tecca Nina!! That was fucking amazing. Hed PE was fucking incredible. AMB rocked it, as always. (I'm a HUGE AMB FAN!!) I got to see my buddy Psycho Bob. We stayed up a lot later then last year, too. I didn't get drunk, but heard that Star was pretty plowed and puked during wrestling. lol <3 Rude Boy was there, and I LOOOOVE him. Myzery IS NOT DEAD. Head Hurts was fucking killer. Aside from all the bullshit, all the bands I saw were worth it. I didn't go to Twiztid's seminar, though. :( Big Money Rustlas is going to be off the hook. I can't wait!! My car didn't get hit, the drive home was really fucking long, and we're all still healthy and not dead.

Besides, Krystal didn't lock the car keys in there on purpose. It seemed to be a matter of miscommunication. When alcohol is involved, shit happens. You can't be mad at her for that.

I'm definitely going again next year, except I'm thinking we're renting an RV and doin' Ballas. It got me a paid week off of work, and I got to see my favorite bands and hang out with some really good friends I only get to see once a year. To me, thats worth the trouble. :)

doing it RV style would be the g shit... would go if you had that shit avail for room 4 rent...

I'm really thinking about getting a shit load of people to go in on the gas and rental and getting it in st louis or something. They have campers that can comfortably sleep 10 people, but you can have others sleep on the floor so there would be more room. It would be HELLA cheaper renting close to cave in rock, so then everyone can drive there, and we could pick up the rv. If you're in, I'm in. Happy

Plan this shit early.

dude, !'m in like flint, RV style would at least give somewhere safe to hide from the big heads...

I had absolutely no problem with juggerloos (That's actually how Coolio pronounced that shit.) Everyone was really cool around me, but yeah. Well, that's four of us to go in on the cost. Sweeet!

Re: how was the gathering? - juggalogigolo - 08-12-2009

then youve got the same problem tho, to many people cramped in a tight ass space, it would be just as bad. im not mad at krystal for locking the keys in the car, shit happens, im just a little shitty she didnt even say bye before she left

Yeah, I'd be a little upset too. She told me that they were in a hurry to bounce, so yeah. I dunno. I made sure I said bye before I hit the trail. The drive home was soooooo long, holy shit. We did eat at a Hardee's which was a BAD first experience for poor Timmy. :(

why bad? hardee's is freaking awesome

Re: how was the gathering? - juggalogigolo - 08-13-2009

i fucking love hardees

Re: how was the gathering? - Star - 08-13-2009

maybe he got sick afterwards

Re: how was the gathering? - sTr - 08-13-2009

hardees is the good shit... but !'m sure the sick rate there is higher then normal....

Re: how was the gathering? - Star - 08-13-2009

yeah...i didn't used to like hardees that much, because the hamburgers are huge, so unless i was starving, i'd feel sick by the time i finished one. now they have those little thickburgers, which are way more reasonable.

Re: how was the gathering? - Grimlin - 08-13-2009

Hardee's is worst than white castle. I felt like i had to shit all day.I went to the one in NC.
I won't eat at Hardee's ever again....worst weekend i ever went through.They didn't even taste good.

Re: how was the gathering? - sTr - 08-13-2009

! got sick, ! had a surf and turf there last time ! was in MI... it made me sick as shit, ! don't eat meat, but ! was totally sloshed...

Re: how was the gathering? - juggalogigolo - 08-14-2009

wtf @ surf n turf @ hardees

Re: how was the gathering? - sTr - 08-14-2009

surf n turf @ white castle....

Re: how was the gathering? - juggalogigolo - 08-14-2009

yeah fucka that