Board 6
$90 for a pizza - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: $90 for a pizza (/showthread.php?tid=8991)

$90 for a pizza - Grimlin - 08-05-2009

Shocked This is nuts......I predict Dallas Cowboys going bankrupt.....

Quote:The new Dallas Cowboys Stadium will offer $90 pizzas

The colossal new Dallas Cowboys Stadium is living proof that everything is bigger in Texas. The menu in the luxury suites proves that things there are more expensive too.

Those enjoying a Cowboys game from a luxury suite at the new stadium will have to shell out $90 for pizza and $66 for a 12-pack of domestic beer, reports Steven Sipple of the Lincoln Journal World. Ninety bucks for pizza? That's almost as much of a rip-off as Roy Williams.

It costs $800,000 per year to lease one of those luxury suites, a hefty sum that doesn't include game tickets. On the bright side, the stadium's official Web site says that "having your company's name on a suite makes an important statement about your success" and can help make an impression on clients. (Namely that they're paying you way too much money.)

As for the $90 pizza, that's the cost for a plain pizza. No word on how much each topping costs but, suffice it to say, if you're a fan of pepperoni you may want to consider refinancing your mortgage before you head down to watch the Cowboys.

Re: $90 for a pizza - sTr - 08-05-2009

it's probably to pay for the practice facility that just fell over... bajaj...

Re: $90 for a pizza - Paullehh - 08-05-2009

Boohiss, i'm sure they could cut down the price a little..

Re: $90 for a pizza - Grimlin - 08-05-2009

Too bad Jerry Jones wasn't under that and killed....I hate that fucker....He is GREEDY !!

Re: $90 for a pizza - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-05-2009

Oh my god, I'd shoot myself in the face before paying $90 for a pizza. I think it's outrageous that it costs like 8 bucks for a beer, haha

No shit....Might as well just sneak the pizza in.....

Re: $90 for a pizza - XIII - 08-05-2009

And it probably still tastes like shit. NY/NJ pizza ftw.

Also, I am unphased by ridiculous prices being from this area. In the building at which I work, there's a restaurant called Per Se with $275-1000 entrees.

I've seen a $300 hamburger, $100 cup of coffee, and a $10,000 iphone app.

Re: $90 for a pizza - Slacker - 08-05-2009

that pizza would have to chew, swallow and digest itself or that price

Re: $90 for a pizza - Ms Felony - 08-05-2009

XIII Wrote:I've seen a $300 hamburger, $100 cup of coffee, and a $10,000 iphone app.

you guys are just off the fucking scale, although i can't vouch for london its more than likely the same.

Re: $90 for a pizza - Paullehh - 08-05-2009

Paying that much for a hamburger would deserve a beating followed by a robbing.

Unless it's a Kobe burger.

Re: $90 for a pizza - sTr - 08-05-2009

then it would result in a raping.... bajaj

Re: $90 for a pizza - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-05-2009

Slacker, I think you have the right idea. And fuck a $300 hamburger, that's a serious offense.

Re: $90 for a pizza - CrAzYT - 08-05-2009

Not only that, Slacker, but that pizza would have to give me a blowjob

Re: $90 for a pizza - Slacker - 08-05-2009

word

no anchovies

Re: $90 for a pizza - sTr - 08-24-2009

back from the dead because they just punted a ball into their huge ass HD screen they had hanging up. You would think they would have done some kind of testing to prevent this, but ! suppose not...

Re: $90 for a pizza - BiggGameJames - 07-12-2012

i'm not going to pay 90 dollars for a pizza ever fuck that lol

Re: $90 for a pizza - Stoopid Dog - 07-12-2012

Oh man buddy, I know your reading alot of the threads on the board but PLEASE, slow down on bringing up such old threads man.

Id rather you make new threads then bringing up old ones from 3 years ago, it fucks everything up. And when people look at the archived threads from years ago, they want to find them at the end of the pages, not mixed in between all of the pages. If you get what I am saying dawg.

Re: $90 for a pizza - BiggGameJames - 07-12-2012

Marshmallow Man Wrote:Id rather you make new threads then bringing up old ones from 3 years ago, it fucks everything up. And when people look at the archived threads from years ago, they want to find them at the end of the pages, not mixed in between all of the pages. If you get what I am saying dawg.

ok i'm not bringing them all of them back only ones that interested me the reason i do this cuz sometimes ill have idea what to post ill try to slow down.

Like I said, just create a new thread, even if there was one about it 3 years ago.

Like there is 50 threads tittled

AUTUMN

But thats ok, cause we aint touching the past. Its like Back To The Future, you touch shit in the past it can rin the prestent

Re: $90 for a pizza - sTr - 07-12-2012

Space time continums and shit

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: $90 for a pizza - Autumn - 07-12-2012

Marshmallow Man Wrote:Like there is 50 threads titled
AUTUMN

Because I'm super hot and totally awesome, maybe? Evil

bajaj...maybe.... ;)

Re: $90 for a pizza - InsayneScrubalette - 07-12-2012

I did like the contacts thread he brought back I added some ppl to my FB

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

$90 for a pizza - FxXxckOff - 07-12-2012

Autumn Wrote:
Marshmallow Man Wrote:Like there is 50 threads titled
AUTUMN

Because I'm super hot and totally awesome, maybe? Evil
confirmed

Re: $90 for a pizza - BoneZugz - 07-12-2012

sucks dudes have to pay 800 grand a year for luxury suites to a team that stanks.