Board 6
Moon landing a fake? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Moon landing a fake? (/showthread.php?tid=8738)

Moon landing a fake? - Insanecowposse - 07-18-2009

CNN) -- It captivated millions of people around the world for eight days in the summer of 1969. It brought glory to the embattled U.S. space program and inspired beliefs that anything was possible.

Moon landing hoax theorists point to the "rippling" flag as evidence the landings were faked. <no wind on the moon>
<also in the footage you couldn't see any stars> <theere were photos taken by the russian military that showed Moon-like terrain with craters and all around area 51 and what appeared to be movie trailers>

1 of 2 It's arguably the greatest technological feat of the 20th century.

And to some, it was all a lie.

Forty years after Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin set foot on the moon, a small cult of conspiracy theorists maintains the historic event -- and the five subsequent Apollo moon landings -- were staged. These people believe NASA fabricated the landings to trump their Soviet rivals and fulfill President Kennedy's goal of ferrying humans safely to and from the moon by the end of the 1960s.

"I do know the moon landings were faked," said crusading filmmaker Bart Sibrel, whose aggressive interview tactics once provoked Aldrin to punch him in the face. "I'd bet my life on it."

Sibrel may seem crazy, but he has company. A 1999 Gallup poll found that a scant 6 percent of Americans doubted the Apollo 11 moon landing happened, and there is anecdotal evidence that the ranks of such conspiracy theorists, fueled by innuendo-filled documentaries and the Internet, are growing.

Re: Moon landing a fake? - CrAzYT - 07-18-2009

Such a sad thing.

Re: Moon landing a fake? - N-Do - 07-18-2009

What Buzz Aldrin thinks of the conpiracy theororists

Just for fun...... All you need is the rocket experience!

Re: Moon landing a fake? - sTr - 07-18-2009

first on = fake

the rest = real as yo mommas titties...

Re: Moon landing a fake? - Insanecowposse - 07-18-2009

that guy aldrin punched was 31 and he was 72 and still knocked that guy into a loop. Astronaut punch out the next hit game?

Re: Moon landing a fake? - CrAzYT - 07-18-2009

Astronauts are pretty gnarly people - they're in very good shape. Not to mention they are completely crazy.

Re: Moon landing a fake? - Insanecowposse - 07-18-2009

i read this newspaper article about a couple of 17 year old punks outta highschool tried to mug a marine that was 70 years old. They got beat down and when the cops got there and saw the kids that got worked by the old man they just laughed. Point is don't underestimate and old man.

Re: Moon landing a fake? - Keezie - 07-18-2009

i watched a cool documentary on this show called "Conspiracy" last night on TruTV. it was really intriguing. made me believe it was staged for sure. too much evidence

Re: Moon landing a fake? - sTr - 07-18-2009

!'m gonna have to try and find it...

hulu, here ! come....

Re: Moon landing a fake? - Ms Felony - 07-18-2009

I don't know if that's it but still interesting.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5uzgd_the-orion-conspiracy_shortfilms

Re: Moon landing a fake? - sTr - 07-19-2009

thanks for the shit, ! love a good conspiracy....

Re: Moon landing a fake? - Insanecowposse - 07-20-2009

hitler never died look that one up bunch of books on it the never found his body just a piece of a skull they assumed was his.

Re: Moon landing a fake? - sTr - 07-20-2009

eh, not sure about that one... since it's related hitler's 2 remaining kids wrote a book together about how htye're never having kids to end the hitler race...

he would be dead of natural causes by now anyways and he prolly went into hiding i mean they never found a body work with me here think x files man conspiracy use your imagination.

space?

yeah HE landed on the moon!

Re: Moon landing a fake? - Slacker - 07-20-2009

ZEITGIEST

Speaking of conspericies check out project serpo, bad ass alien shit. Serpo.org....

RE: Moon landing a fake? - Ms Felony - 03-26-2013

Hitler died of cyanide poisoning after biting on a glass vile, he was buried but got dug up after someone found out where so he was put into a box and they destroyed him with lasers.

RE: Moon landing a fake? - juggalogigolo - 03-27-2013

anyone who believes the moon landing was faked is fucking dumb...period

Moon landing a fake? - The Professa - 03-27-2013

(03-27-2013, 01:11 PM)fred Wrote:  anyone who believes the moon landing was faked is fucking dumb...period

RE: Moon landing a fake? - Ms Felony - 03-27-2013

and how does one actually land a fking moon.

RE: Moon landing a fake? - juggalogigolo - 03-28-2013

very carefully

RE: Moon landing a fake? - F-Disk - 03-30-2013

(03-27-2013, 02:19 PM)The Professa Wrote:  
(03-27-2013, 01:11 PM)fred Wrote:  anyone who believes the moon landing was faked is fucking dumb...period

RE: Moon landing a fake? - John the Juggalo - 03-31-2013

Maybe both happened.

RE: Moon landing a fake? - N-Do - 04-12-2013

9/11 was an inside job. HAARP owns you. atleast one quarter of the Illuminati is reptillian. just fyi

RE: Moon landing a fake? - dirtymonkey22 - 05-10-2013

I read something a wile back where a scientist was asked his thoughts on the Moon landing and his reply was there is better technology in you cell phone today then there was in 1969

RE: Moon landing a fake? - juggalogigolo - 05-10-2013

yea, there is, but what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

thats like saying the technology in my car is better than the technology in the wright brothers airplane... NO SHIT.