Board 6
Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment (/showthread.php?tid=8566)

Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - Insanecowposse - 07-07-2009

July 6, 2009, 5:21 PM EST
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Representatives for Michael Jackson's family have announced a list of celebrities who will participate at the pop star's memorial service on Tuesday morning at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The list includes Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Kobe Bryant, Brooke Shields, Motown founder Berry Gordy, Lionel Richie, John Mayer, Usher, Jennifer Hudson and Martin Luther King III and his sister Bernice. No further information was released about what the celebrities' roles will be at the event.

One person who won't be at the memorial is Debbie Rowe, Jackson's ex-wife and the mother of Jackson's two oldest children. She had planned to attend, but backed out Monday.

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral <you gonna watch it on tv?> - dirtymonkey22 - 07-07-2009

so do we know what time it comes on

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral <you gonna watch it on tv?> - Insanecowposse - 07-07-2009

10 am PDT 11 am Mdt 12 pm Cdt and 1 pm edt p=pacific m=mountain c=central e=eastern

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral <you gonna watch it on tv?> - sTr - 07-07-2009

!'ll download it... !'m sure they'll be rockin some good jams...

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral <you gonna watch it on tv?> - Insanecowposse - 07-07-2009

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22887506#22887506
Live coverage.

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral <you gonna watch it on tv?> - sTr - 07-07-2009

can't watch the shit at work... that got no respect for black white guys that love little kids...

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 3rd comment - Insanecowposse - 07-07-2009

He was innocent of that crap the kid came out and said his dad put him up to it. He was just weird but he wasn't a bad person. I hate the fact that just cus he was accused of doing that crap that people assume its true.

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 3rd comment - sTr - 07-07-2009

he loved little boy cock... you know it...

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - Insanecowposse - 07-07-2009

So do i you know it....just kidding geeze!

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - sTr - 07-07-2009

not only did you know it.. you loved that shit too...

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - Grimlin - 07-07-2009

It's on every TV channel here....

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - sTr - 07-07-2009

! figured it was gonna be on everything like a major event... pretty nuts that they are having a publis service at the staples center... has anyhing like that been done before... like elvis.. they didn't give him a televised public service, what is going on here?

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - N-Do - 07-07-2009

To many people care, so theres money to be made off of this event. Thats why its on every fuckin news channel + more

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - Alyzzia - 07-07-2009

I saw a ticket going for $50,000 on eBay. I'm watching the replay on MySpace.

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - Insanecowposse - 07-07-2009

I watched it till the end a bunch of tributes and performances but the only one that seemed genuine was his daughter she just simply said he was a great father and she loved him and then she cried a lot it was very sad.

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - Alyzzia - 07-07-2009

It seemed to me that Queen Latifah was pretty genuine

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - XIII - 07-07-2009

N-Do Wrote:To many people care, so theres money to be made off of this event. Thats why its on every fuckin news channel + more
It was free.

There were no commercials.

Who made money?

I remember when Notorious B.I.G. died, they drove his corpse through NYC. This is a similar thing, only in this case the person dead didn't deserve to die, and therefore people were more upset.

people are jerks for selling tickets to his memorial on ebay, what a bunch of disrespectful degenerates... it makes me so mad that !'m sounding like an old person....

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - XIII - 07-07-2009

STRetard Wrote:people are jerks for selling tickets to his memorial on ebay, what a bunch of disrespectful degenerates... it makes me so mad that !'m sounding like an old person....
The lottery was for 2 tickets. A lot of people got 2 tickets and wanted to go alone.

ebay is an auction. Depending on how bad ppl want it, the price goes up, up UP.

STRetard Wrote:people are jerks for selling tickets to his memorial on ebay, what a bunch of disrespectful degenerates... it makes me so mad that !'m sounding like an old person....

Well I have to say that if I had tickets and saw them going for 50k I think I would have to sell them!

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - sTr - 07-08-2009

[Image: 0006e3kf]

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - XIII - 07-08-2009

Leon Kompowsky didn't die.

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - evulninja - 07-08-2009

i am so fucking sick of hearing about michael jackson. it wasnt enough that i grew up in the 80's and had to listen to thriller play constantly.. but now i cant even turn on my t.v. without seeing or hearing about the shit. and the news channels are the worst! there are other things going on in the world that are more important than a fuckin memorial for someone they blasted constantly. msnbc has played the memorial back to back to back ever since it ended. makes me wonder why i pay for cable..

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - sTr - 07-08-2009

Fuck cable, download that shit...

Re: Mj's Star Studded Funeral Link to live footage 5th comment - evulninja - 07-08-2009

eh nothing against mj but im just sick of hearing about it. i just have basic cable.. which means 12 news channels, comedy central, and the discovery channel. i need to get showtime back before the new season of dexter starts whenever that is..

fuck showtime... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thepiratebay.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thepiratebay.com</a><!-- m --> = anything you want, free.... fuck the man... in the butt...

word.. i dont have a big hard drive though. i just usually try to find a streaming version.

Hulu like a motha fucka.....

hulu is ok. i wish i could fuckin get a megavideo account but its expensive.

!'m looking into it, but ! Said in a different thread, paullehh is prolly the best nig to ask about that shiz...

maybe he will see the thread.. if not will you ask him for me?

Iplans on it, will post it when ! See it...

thanks man