Board 6
If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? (/showthread.php?tid=8456)

Pages: 1 2

If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Insanecowposse - 06-29-2009

I would go to the stone ages and knock out some oversized hairy bitches and get all the cave pussy i wanted.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - sTr - 06-29-2009

! would go to the 60's with an ipod and sell it to the government... primarily so apple would lose out...

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Nekrolo - 06-29-2009

I would go to year 32, and take that little bitch Jesus out with a hatchet before the Romans got a chance to use him to decorate a cross.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - TimTheStoolManTaylor - 06-29-2009

well alright then.

where would you go?

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Grimlin - 06-29-2009

Nekrolo Wrote:I would go to year 32, and take that little bitch Jesus out with a hatchet before the Romans got a chance to use him to decorate a cross.

Funny,cause i would went back when you were in your mommy belly and wacked her in the guts with a baseball bat.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Nekrolo - 06-29-2009

Grimlin Wrote:Funny,cause i would went back when you were in your mommy belly and wacked her in the guts with a baseball bat.

You might want to try something other than a baseball bat. Limp wrists tend to not allow people to work up the bat speed needed to harm a fetus. You might want to stick to tickle fights with the boys at the YMCA, you're probably better at it.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - TimTheStoolManTaylor - 06-29-2009

he would turn you into peanut butta jelly with his baseball bat

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Slacker - 06-29-2009

id go back 2 minutes and warn myself not to open this thread

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Grimlin - 06-29-2009

Nekrolo Wrote:
Grimlin Wrote:Funny,cause i would went back when you were in your mommy belly and wacked her in the guts with a baseball bat.

You might want to try something other than a baseball bat. Limp wrists tend to not allow people to work up the bat speed needed to harm a fetus. You might want to stick to tickle fights with the boys at the YMCA, you're probably better at it.

How did you know they had tickle fights?

I rather have limp wrists than a limp dick and a pair of balls that haven't dropped yet.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - juggalogigolo - 06-29-2009

bajajajaja

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

get naked, oil up and get the camera ready... b6 is about to get loose...

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - juggalogigolo - 06-29-2009

-watches

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Paullehh - 06-29-2009

-would go back to about 5 hours before the last euro millions rollover was drawn and buy me the winningsome of that multiple million ££££ shitz.

numba @ winning mad £££'s....

bajaja

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - FaYgOrTh - 06-29-2009

I would go back to the time of cryptic wintermoons and smoke a fat blunt on the frozen throne of forgotten evil and gaze upon a perfect vision of juggalo dominion

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Paullehh - 06-29-2009

FaYgOrTh Wrote:I would go back to the time of cryptic wintermoons and smoke a fat blunt on the frozen throne of forgotten evil and gaze upon a perfect vision of juggalo dominion
You know when Guys on psy say that sort of stuff it's usualy pretty funny and in the interest of good comedy, but when you attempt it it just makes me think that there is no limit to human stupidity and see exactly why alot of people associate fans with retards.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - FaYgOrTh - 06-29-2009

I dont know if you are retarded or not, but you are weak as shit

FaYgOrTh Wrote:I dont know if you are retarded or not, but you are weak as shit
I might be many things but there is enough common sense here to call you out as a fake peice of tard who tries hard to be a shit version of sombody on psychopathic...
Just knock it off already.

[Image: lies.jpg]

bajaja @ this fagoth kid

does not every rose have it's thorn... or something like that....

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Slacker - 06-29-2009

bajaj @ it has to be a joke account

idk... whois that shit... !'ll have to remember next time the nig is rockin it online...

bajajaj

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - sTr - 06-30-2009

!'d go back and buy a bunch of weed when it was legal, and sell it to the suckers here...

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Nekrolo - 06-30-2009

fred Wrote:bajaja @ this fagoth kid

Hey there balla with your $300 and sweet ass medic alert bracelet, it is Faygorth, not fagorth! I assume it was a simple mistake after he blew your mind away with his wicked ways.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Paullehh - 06-30-2009

Nekrolo Wrote:
fred Wrote:bajaja @ this fagoth kid

Hey there balla with your $300 and sweet ass medic alert bracelet, it is Faygorth, not fagorth! I assume it was a simple mistake after he blew your mind away with his wicked ways.
Bajaj, you his boyfriend? I bet he's blown you a few time huh.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - juggalogigolo - 06-30-2009

im not sure you completely got it. but it was a play on words, where i was implying that he was gay, hence FAGorth. dont go getting all butt hurt cause i made fun of your boyfriend

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Grimlin - 06-30-2009

WaiT! Fred has a medic alert bracelet? Pimping!

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - TimTheStoolManTaylor - 06-30-2009

EVERY. SENIOR. CITIZEN. SHOULD. USE. LIFE. ALERT.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - FaYgOrTh - 06-30-2009

Well aint this a bitch? Nekrolo and I are obviously way to awesome and blasphemous for this crowd. We came here thinking we found a place for juggalos to congregate and spit some evil lyrics. Not get hated on by a bunch of juggahos. But thats cool, we feed off hate. Thats what makes us so fucking unholy. Maybe yall will wise up and embrace the evil when our EP drops in Oct. just in time for Samhain. War ninjas! And im out.

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - Paullehh - 06-30-2009

FaYgOrTh Wrote:Well aint this a bitch? Nekrolo and I are obviously way to awesome and blasphemous for this crowd. We came here thinking we found a place for juggalos to congregate and spit some evil lyrics. Not get hated on by a bunch of juggahos. But thats cool, we feed off hate. Thats what makes us so fucking unholy. Maybe yall will wise up and embrace the evil when our EP drops in Oct. just in time for Samhain. War ninjas! And im out.
Perhaps if you didn't post in a way that represents juggalos as retards you wouldn't get so much hate.
I'm sure there are other forums full of dumb juggalos who live in a fantasy world swinging there imaginary hatchets at imaginary evil foes for teh fam...
Get yourself a reality check and goodbye!
Goatse

Re: If you Had a time machine what time would you got to? - sTr - 06-30-2009

Goatse out...