Board 6
Time to put it all together" />Skip to main - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: The Beat Down (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Time to put it all together" />Skip to main (/showthread.php?tid=13281)

Time to put it all together" />Skip to main - liny195 - 12-05-2019

contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Open ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 30 Irv Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , 2019New,1196commentsTime to put it all togetherCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 30, 2019Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsMerry Tuesday, y’all!Thanks to just_rob for covering yesterday, my computer and Vox were having a spat, it appears, but they must have worked things out, everything is working fine now.........so far. I’ll make sure I’m able to post before I get too excited. I’m interested to see everyone’s thoughts on the draft, I’ve heard a variety of opinions that range from one extreme to the other, with a wide variety of reasons to support the opinion (for those who had reasons). I thought it was a good draft overall, we added some much-needed pieces on O-line, picked up a talented tight end, and a running back who will be a perfect contrast to Cook (and hopefully can help the team improve their conversion % on 3rd and short). I’m not a huge fan of trading picks to accumulate a bunch of 7th round picks, but other than that, I thought it was a good draft. Not great, not astounding Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , just somewhere near the half-way point between the two extremes.Around the DN since our last open thread: artistformerlyknownasfil has a fanpost for discussions about Game of Thrones.The Vikings officially announced their undrafted free agent signings, from Chris.Wludford has a detailed analysis on Irv Smith Jr.The Vikings announced uniform numbers for all of their 2019 draftees.Vikings and NFL news from elsewhere, other sports, and occasional oddities:From ESPN, the NFL and Twitter are extending their partnership.From CBS Sports, Giants GM, Dave Gettleman, has been widely criticized for the draft and other moves he’s made since taking the helm. His reply ‘In three years, we’ll find out how crazy I am’. He must have some test results coming in three years from now, I can’t wait to see what they say. I wonder why it takes three years? I guess those psychological tests take a long time to grade, all the ink blots & what-not.Perfect spot for a misspelling. In Florida, a road crew misspelled the word ‘school’ when painting a pedestrian crossing, from huffpost.com. We come to today’s media selection:We have not had any Allman Brothers on here in a while, and that is not acceptable. Here you go, enjoy!Again, we all know the rules Irv Smith black jersey , but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the technology, it stinks. The team estimates that they lost around $70,000"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsSan Francisco man swindles Vikings in luxury suite scamNew,28commentsThe team estimates that they lost around $70,000CDTShareTweetShareShareSan Francisco man swindles Vikings in luxury suite scamBrace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY SportsIt would appear that, if you’re just willing to write a couple of bad checks, you can get yourself into a luxury suite at U.S. Bank Stadium.This is, reportedly Irv Smith Jersey Mens , what happened in the case of Daniel Escamilla, a San Francisco man that signed a contract with the Minnesota Vikings to rent out a suite at U.S. Bank Stadium for the 2018 season. After signing the contract, the team informed Escamilla that the check he had used to pay for the suite was returned because the account it was connected with was closed.Escamilla apologized. . .then went ahead and wrote nearly a quarter of a million dollars in additional bad checks to rent suites at the stadium as well.Overall, the Vikings estimate that they lost around $70,000 because of Escamilla’s scam. He has been charged with three counts of theft by swindle, and there is a warrant out for his arrest. At the present time, however, Escamilla’s whereabouts are unknown.I recall that it was noted American philosopher Jeff Foxworthy who once said, “A check? Sure, I can write you a check. Hell, I thought you wanted money!” While it might sound like a good idea, it’s not the sort of thing that I would advise anyone that really, really wants to get a luxury suite at U.S. Bank Stadium. You should probably just go ahead and sneak into someone else’s party, sitcom style.** - I don’t actually advise this, either.