Board 6
got past Brazilian - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: Sign Me Up! (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: got past Brazilian (/showthread.php?tid=12851)

got past Brazilian - shushu - 01-31-2019

Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - The top shooting team in the country missed eight shots in a row. The ninth one fell, giving No. 13 Notre Dame its biggest win of the season. Zach Augustes bucket with 1:07 remaining lifted the Fighting Irish to a 71-70 win over No. 18 North Carolina on Monday, the programs first victory over the Tar Heels in almost 23 years. Augustes shot ended a field goal drought of 9:05 for the Irish and came after North Carolina took its first lead since early in the first half on two Kennedy Meeks foul shots, capping a 16-6 surge with about two minutes left. The last minute was sloppy, with misses at both ends. Steve Vasturia missed two foul shots for Notre Dame with five seconds left and North Carolina called a timeout. The Tar Heels called time again with 1.4 ticks remaining after dribbling the ball over midcourt. But Marcus Paige, who led North Carolina with 15 points, missed an off-balance 3-point try from the left sideline as time expired, giving Notre Dame its first win in the series since Jan. 11, 1992 at Madison Square Garden. Auguste led Notre Dame (15-1, 3-0 ACC) with 18 points, Pat Connaughton scored 16 and Demetrius Jackson had 15, including 12 in the first half when the Irish led by as many as 10. Jerian Grant had eight points and eight assists for the Irish before fouling out late in the game. Meeks and J.P. Tokoto scored 12 points each for the Tar Heels (11-4, 1-1), who trailed by as much as 11 in the second half. They had chances to re-take the lead after Augustes go-ahead shot for Notre Dame. The best came after Tokoto rebounded Paiges missed 3-point try and the Tar Heels called timeout with 19 seconds remaining. But Paige hit the rim on a driving layup after play resumed. North Carolina, coming off a 24-point victory over Clemson on Saturday, had a five-game winning streak snapped. The Irish snapped a five-game losing streak in the series, which included their first two games against the Tar Heels since joining the ACC. They have won 11 in a row for their longest winning streak since taking 12 straight from Nov. 17, 2012-Jan. 7, 2013. The 15-1 record is Notre Dames best start since opening 24-1 in the 1973-74 season. Notre Dame led the country by shooting 55.3 percent from the field coming in and made five 3-pointers in the first half, including three in a row to take a 25-15 lead nine minutes in. But seven North Carolina players scored during an extended 17-8 run that got the Tar Heels within 33-32 on Paiges jumper with 2 1/2 minutes remaining in the first half. Jacksons 12 points led all players in the half and Notre Dame carried a 38-34 advantage into the break. Game Notes North Carolina players wore a patch reading Stu in honor of ESPN broadcaster Stuart Scott, who died Sunday after a long battle with cancer. Scott graduated from North Carolina in 1987 and served as commencement speaker at the school in 2001 ... The Tar Heels are 3-2 against ranked opponents this season ... North Carolina leads the all-time series with Notre Dame 18-5 ... Both teams are back in action with big games on Saturday, when North Carolina hosts No. 5 Louisville and Notre Dame hosts No. 3 Virginia. Cheap Air Max 270 Flyknit Oreo . Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Red . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. http://www.cheapairmax270.us/ . -- Masahiro Tanaka knows that first appearance in a spring training game for the New York Yankees will be scrutinized. Cheap Air Max 270 Flyknit Blue . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback. Cheap Air Max 270 Flyknit Black . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. LAS VEGAS -- Ronda Rousey heard the chorus of boos again. This time it was for a different reason. Rousey kept her UFC womens bantamweight title, dropping Sara McMann to the mat with a left knee to the area of her liver at 1:06 of the first round at UFC 170 on Saturday night. Rousey (9-0) was booed by fans during the post-fight interview after the co-main event was quickly stopped by referee Herb Dean, much to the fans dismay at Mandalay Bay Events Center. McMann, who seemed hurt after the blow to her right side with her back to the fence, is now 7-1. "I didnt think it was too soon," Rousey said. "Obviously, thats why we have a referee in there. I just went to that spot." The 27-year old from Venice, Calif., is 9-0 after a quick battle Saturday and trip back in the octagon after defeating Miesha Tate on Dec. 28. "I told (UFC President) Dana (White) I will fight on 24 hours notice," Rousey said. "I know we spent a lot of time training in the clinch. We were focusing on the knees. Im still learning. I was doing the judo when I was kid. I feel Im more rounded as a martial artist now." Rousey, who was a 4-1 favourite, was also booed after her last title defence against Miesha Tate. Rousey refused to shake hands with Tate after their bout at UFC 168 in December. Both fighters started Saturday nights fight with a flourish before Rousey backed McMann, a 33-year old from Gaffney, S.C., to the fence. After the liver shot, McMann did not fight back and Rousey used a left shot to the same area. "Looking back, it seem kind of quick," McMann said. "I should get up quicker. If you want to win fights, you have to get up quicker. When I hit the ground, I got my bearings back. When I heard his voice, I was reaching for a leg." McMann only landed one good shot on Rousey. In the other co-main event, Daniel Cormier (13-0) easily defeated Patrick Cummins (4-1) by TKO at 1:19 of the first round of their light heavyyweight co-main event.dddddddddddd Cormier, who just moved down a weight class, hit Cummins with a right upper cut and knocked him to the mat. Cormier never recovered. "It feels good because it was my first finish in UFC," Cormier said. "Training camp was long and hard and I prepared for a long fight, but I have no complaints. Ive been talking about this move (to light heavyweight) and when you do it the right way, you dont feel any effects. At heavyweight, I could feel these guys out. I think these guys (at light heavyweight) are a little faster." Cummins, a 9-1 underdog, lost his job at an Orange County coffee shop for taking Whites phone call to fight on Saturday, filling in for Rashad Evans, who blew out his knee in training. White said Cummins would have another fight "to prepare for," and would use him again. The card also featured three welterweight matches. Canadian Rory MacDonald got past Brazilian Demian Maia by a unanimous decision with all the judges scoring it 29-28 in the three-round final welterweight bout. Maia (18-6), a 2-1 underdog, had MacDonald (16-2) on the mat most of the first round and later had a takedown midway through the third. But MacDonald later escaped about a minute later in the third. Stephen Thompson knocked out Robert Whittaker in the first round of the main cards first match. Thompson (9-1) used two rights to the left side of a stumbling Whittaker (12-4), who later went down. Whittaker then landed a barrage of punches as the fight was stopped at 3:43. Mike Pyle defeated TJ Waldburger by technical knockout in the third round at 4:03 of the second welterweight bout of the night. Pyle (26-9-1) dominated Waldburger (16-9) in the first two rounds. But the night belonged to Rousey, who is filming a movie in March. "I promise my coaches I would drop her with a body shot," she said. "It was a goal I had for this fight. Im happy I did that for them tonight." . Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '