Board 6
Yo Les - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Yo Les (/showthread.php?tid=12381)

Yo Les - sTr - 05-14-2013

how hard is it going to be for me to cancel directv?

RE: Yo Les - juggalogigolo - 05-14-2013

i dont understand why people think canceling something is hard, just tell them to shut it off, when they try and keep you with some offer, tell them no, repeatedly

RE: Yo Les - sTr - 05-15-2013

that's what ! wanted to know, how many ghey offers are they going to waste my time with...

RE: Yo Les - juggalogigolo - 05-15-2013

just tell em to fuck off and shut it down

RE: Yo Les - Enigma - 05-16-2013

I dunno. I don't work for that department. but they get bonuses on how many offers they make. So you'll probably have some trouble. Sorry. Lol.

RE: Yo Les - sTr - 05-16-2013

!'m gonna try Fred's approach

RE: Yo Les - Enigma - 05-16-2013

Fred's approach doesn't work on me for movie channels, if the agent is like me, it won't work for your account either. Lol. Why are you cancelling anyway?

Re: Yo Les - juggalogigolo - 05-17-2013

Except it does work, if I keep telling you to fuck off and close the account, you will

RE: Yo Les - sTr - 05-17-2013

because tv is a waste of money and ! only got it because my ex wanted it. Now that she's gone and destroyed my life there is no need for it anymore.

RE: Yo Les - Enigma - 05-17-2013

That's a very valid reason. And Fred, you can tell me to fuck off as many times as you'd like, but the more rude you are, the more offers I have to make. Just to keep you on the phone longer bc I know you're being an asshole to get off the phone faster. Then when I FINALLY reach my final offer, you'll probably sit on hold for about 10 minutes while I "finalize" the cancellation. And if you hang up, the changes won't be finished, so you'll have to call back and go through everything all over again. I don't cave to asshole customers.

RE: Yo Les - juggalogigolo - 05-17-2013

im not saying to LITERALLY tell them to fuck off..... i just meant keep telling them no, repeatedly every time they ask, and then saying again that you have no desire for any offer they are going to give you, and that closing your account is the only option

i had to do this shit with verizon a month or so ago, she gave me like 2 offers, and then tried to charge me for the 2 days after my contract ended, even though i hadnt used my phone at all in that time... in the end i got my contract canceled, and all charges dropped, in less than 15 minutes

RE: Yo Les - Enigma - 05-18-2013

Yeah, I subscribe to the honey/vinegar theory.

Got a promotion today. Yay.

RE: Yo Les - juggalogigolo - 05-18-2013

woooot

Re: Yo Les - OddBallFreak - 05-21-2013

When we moved we just lied and said we weren't allowed to have a dish at our new rental property. I don't think they gave us any issues about canceling or made us prove we moved or anything.

RE: Yo Les - Enigma - 10-09-2014

I have to take escalated calls now. That sucks. But it gives me the ability to tell customers no. That's fun.