Board 6
Itouch or Iphone - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Itouch or Iphone (/showthread.php?tid=11549)

Pages: 1 2

Itouch or Iphone - BiggGameJames - 08-24-2012

Which is better I be getting itouch soon i hard that the iphone is better what you guys think?

Re: Itouch or Iphone - Autumn - 08-24-2012

Read my lips. No. New. Posts.

P.S. The only Apple item I own is my iPod touch. And I loooove it. Sorry I couldn't be of any assistance.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Itouch or Iphone - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-24-2012

If you want a phone and an iPod, get an iPhone. If you just need an iPod, just get an iPod.

Re: Itouch or Iphone - BiggGameJames - 08-24-2012

Autumn Wrote:Read my lips. No. New. Posts.

P.S. The only Apple item I own is my iPod touch. And I loooove it. Sorry I couldn't be of any assistance.

i'm going to try to post less often this is going be my last new post for a while i will posting more in my older ones

the only thing i don't like about it but it is it don't have much memory so i can only put so much on it

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:If you want a phone and an iPod, get an iPhone. If you just need an iPod, just get an iPod.

ill don't need new phone i need a new ipod mine still works but its time for a upgrade

Itouch or Iphone - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-24-2012

Well then get an iPhone. With a 2 year agreement it costs less than iPod touch. You can get the largest iPhone for the same price as smallest iPod touch. Only complaint I have with my iPhone since I started using it as an iPod is I kill the battery and when I need it it's dying. Bear in mind that I'm lazy as fuck and charge it like twice a week.

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:Well then get an iPhone. With a 2 year agreement it costs less than iPod touch. You can get the largest iPhone for the same price as smallest iPod touch. Only complaint I have with my iPhone since I started using it as an iPod is I kill the battery and when I need it it's dying. Bear in mind that I'm lazy as fuck and charge it like twice a week.

my mom and dad has already order me the itouch she used her reward points

it was suppose to be my birthday present but my dad let the cat out of the bag and told me

Re: Itouch or Iphone - sTr - 08-24-2012

they're the same thing, except one can make calls

Re: Itouch or Iphone - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-24-2012

sTr Wrote:they're the same thing, except one can make calls
^fact^

Either way, you're getting what you need. They're loads of fun, I'm always on mine. Download tapatalk, and make even more threads.

what is taptalk and is it free?

Re: Itouch or Iphone - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-24-2012

It's like, 2 bucks and it's an app that lets you access all your (participating) message boards in an organized list.

sounds neat i might do that.

i also like free texting but i can only text people who have itouch iphone or ipad

Re: Itouch or Iphone - BiggGameJames - 08-25-2012

there's 8gb 35gb 65gb i'm getting the 35gb they need to get a 80gb one

Re: Itouch or Iphone - sTr - 08-25-2012

GB, not MB

sTr Wrote:GB, not MB

fixed

my dad has the iphone

well i been reading up on it and there some stuff i can't with cuz don't have right things to do it with :(

Re: Itouch or Iphone - sTr - 08-25-2012

?

like itouch has wireless printing but or printer is not enabled to do that.

Re: Itouch or Iphone - BiggGameJames - 08-27-2012

What are thoughts on Apple suing Samsung? and wining the lawsuit

Itouch or Iphone - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-27-2012

Kinda funny since every time apple does something everyone's like, "hurrrrrrr my droid did it last week." This just shows that apple actually goes through the correct procedures to make new shit. Whereas the others just belch out new ideas and hope it isn't terribly buggy and unusable.

Re: Itouch or Iphone - The Professa - 08-27-2012

word

Itouch or Iphone - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-27-2012

Or already patented.

Re: Itouch or Iphone - sTr - 08-29-2012

apple is the worst patent troll around. seriously, how the fuck are they claiming rounded rectangles... and win... shit's out of control now

Re: Itouch or Iphone - BiggGameJames - 08-29-2012

the only thing i use from apple is the ipods

Itouch or Iphone - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-29-2012

sTr Wrote:apple is the worst patent troll around. seriously, how the fuck are they claiming rounded rectangles... and win... shit's out of control now
the layout is similar. Only reason I don't talk shit on apple is because droid tards are always accusing apple of coming out with old technology, so this is hilarious to me.

Re: Itouch or Iphone - BiggGameJames - 09-01-2012

So Just got my itouch the touch scaem is going to take some time to get use to.And my neck kinda hart looking at it other then that it's petty. Cool

Re: Itouch or Iphone - BiggGameJames - 09-04-2012

has anybody jailbreaked there ipods

I have hacked my iPod touch

Re: Itouch or Iphone - dirtymonkey22 - 09-04-2012

If you iPod is jail broken look up installous to get the paid I tunes apps for free search for in on YouTube to get the info for it

I did already have 6 games do you think they will find out I'm downloading free apps?

Re: Itouch or Iphone - Juggahoe - 09-04-2012

yup, they WILL find out. better delete them right away or risk the FBI busting down your door!

Re: Itouch or Iphone - sTr - 09-04-2012

how the hell were you able to jailbreak it? you can barely type