Board 6
Online Dating - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: B Sex Love Line (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Online Dating (/showthread.php?tid=11480)

Pages: 1 2

Online Dating - BiggGameJames - 08-16-2012

Most pf time it never works out plus long distance you don't know if you going see person and they don't know if they are ever going see you.You can try to make it work but most likely its not.

Re: Online Dating - holagatita - 08-17-2012

Okcupid is how me and Fred got together :)
It does work sometimess

Re: Online Dating - BiggGameJames - 08-17-2012

it depends on how far you are from other person.

Re: Online Dating - juggalogigolo - 08-17-2012

I met star on b6. We dated for 5 years.. we lived 4 hours apart at first and then i moved here. I met amanda on okcupid.. wasnt even trying to find a girlfriend. I just made a profile to make my friend happy and get him to do it. He needed to get out and meet people. So i told him to look online. He said be would if i did. So i did just to make him happy and then met amanda. Weve bewn dating almost a year.

maybe its just my luck

Online Dating - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-17-2012

Found my girl on okcupid. Lol

i tried a few dating sites no luck

Re: Online Dating - fghtffyrdmns - 08-17-2012

I met my guy on a site called Plenty of Fish. We lived an hour apart for 6 months, until I moved to be with him. It'll be 4 years in December.

Re: Online Dating - sTr - 08-17-2012

online dating didn't work out so well for mo... KillaMo

bajaj

online dating DOES work. just not for retards

rule of thumb, don't post your KillaMo on your dating profile...

word, and dont be lame and be like "your hot"... chicks get so many fucking messages on dating sites its retarded.... you gotta make yourself stand out and look like your trying to actually have a relationship, not just a piece of ass, or your just going to get ignored

Re: Online Dating - Autumn - 08-17-2012

Word @ Fred. Slangin lines is tacky. Be original.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

word

numba

Re: Online Dating - juggalogigolo - 08-18-2012

tiggles

Re: Online Dating - OddBallFreak - 08-19-2012

fghtffyrdmns Wrote:I met my guy on a site called Plenty of Fish. We lived an hour apart for 6 months, until I moved to be with him. It'll be 4 years in December.

My old roommate tried using that site for awhile, but all the girls he met were crazy, and not good crazy, but bat-shit crazy... Anytime we talk about the site now we refer to it as "plenty of psychos"

You were probably one of the .5% of normal chicks that used the site.

Re: Online Dating - fghtffyrdmns - 08-19-2012

OddBallFreak Wrote:
fghtffyrdmns Wrote:I met my guy on a site called Plenty of Fish. We lived an hour apart for 6 months, until I moved to be with him. It'll be 4 years in December.

My old roommate tried using that site for awhile, but all the girls he met were crazy, and not good crazy, but bat-shit crazy... Anytime we talk about the site now we refer to it as "plenty of psychos"

You were probably one of the .5% of normal chicks that used the site.

I always thought that about Joe (fiance), as I have some girl friends who tried to use it and only found skeezy dudes.

Thinking back on it, I probably was. I was 17 at the time, lol, so when he messaged me I had to lay it all down and be like "You know, to clear up any problems before they start, I'm 17. I'll be 18 in 6 months. I smoke cigarettes and weed. I see on your page you are 23, I hope this isn't an issue." I guess I just hate the initial relationship stage where you step on eggshells and avoid telling the person things that would make them "not like you". Idk, it worked for me. Thumbs Up

Literal lol @ Plenty of Psychos. My friends met some realllly crazy people and then blamed it on me because I told them about the site. Poor girls, hahaha.

Re: Online Dating - fghtffyrdmns - 08-19-2012

It just occurred to me that the reason there are probably so many crazy people is that it's a free (and widely used) service.

Re: Online Dating - juggalogigolo - 08-19-2012

honesty is the best policy

i was completely upfront and honest about everything, fuck walking on eggshells, if they dont like you, they dont like you, tricking someone into liking you and then revealing your true self later just causes problems and bad relationships

Re: Online Dating - holagatita - 08-19-2012

fred Wrote:honesty is the best policy

i was completely upfront and honest about everything, fuck walking on eggshells, if they dont like you, they dont like you, tricking someone into liking you and then revealing your true self later just causes problems and bad relationships

word

Re: Online Dating - juggalogigolo - 08-20-2012

^

Re: Online Dating - Juggahoe - 08-20-2012

I smashed on plenty of bitches on PoF. It helps when you are good looking and not an ugly fuck. That and when you know how to read a broads profile and write a taylored message basically repeating their profile to them. They eat that shit up. Ask them out on a date within the 3-5 message. 90% of the time theyre willing to gobble a dick on the first date, if you have any game. No matter if their profiles say they arent looking to hook up blah blah blah. Challenge accepted.
Ive suggested this site to some of my male friends that were down in the dumps because of their chicks breaking up with them.

Told them look for a chick who smokes weed and doesnt have a car. Easy targets and will be slobbing on your knob by the end of the session.
Theyve all succeded within a couple days.

Downside to that site was I had at least 5 fat chicks hitting me up everyday. Upside is fat chick suck a mean dick.

Also EVERY, yes EVERY, broad is fucking nuts. The key to finding a chick is finding the one who is the least amount of crazy.

Re: Online Dating - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-20-2012

Juggahoe Wrote:I smashed on plenty of bitches on PoF. It helps when you are good looking and not an ugly fuck. That and when you know how to read a broads profile and write a taylored message basically repeating their profile to them. They eat that shit up. Ask them out on a date within the 3-5 message. 90% of the time theyre willing to gobble a dick on the first date, if you have any game. No matter if their profiles say they arent looking to hook up blah blah blah. Challenge accepted.
Ive suggested this site to some of my male friends that were down in the dumps because of their chicks breaking up with them.

Told them look for a chick who smokes weed and doesnt have a car. Easy targets and will be slobbing on your knob by the end of the session.

Downside to that site was I had at least 5 fat chicks hitting me up everyday. Upside is fat chick suck a mean dick.

Also EVERY, yes EVERY, broad is fucking nuts. The key to finding a chick is finding the one who is the least amount of crazy.
Get thrown back into the sea much, dontcha?

Thumbs Down

Lol nope. I do the throwing back. Nice try tho. Also your sentence didn't make sense the way you structured it.

Re: Online Dating - fghtffyrdmns - 08-20-2012

LuckyNumbrXIII Wrote:
Juggahoe Wrote:I smashed on plenty of bitches on PoF. It helps when you are good looking and not an ugly fuck. That and when you know how to read a broads profile and write a taylored message basically repeating their profile to them. They eat that shit up. Ask them out on a date within the 3-5 message. 90% of the time theyre willing to gobble a dick on the first date, if you have any game. No matter if their profiles say they arent looking to hook up blah blah blah. Challenge accepted.

Get thrown back into the sea much, dontcha?

Thumbs Down

^ Thumbs Up

Re: Online Dating - holagatita - 08-20-2012

He's right though...if you are just looking for a hook up, this is the way to do it. If you are looking for something long term, I would not suggest it though.
Every dude describes chicks as crazy, us bitches do it to dudes too. At least regarding the ones that aren't worth it.

Fred held out for like...4 dates/meetings whatever, lol, and made it clear he didn't want a hook up. While I was going through a ho phase, he was like hey...I'm here when you stop that :)

Nothin wrong with casual sex. But he sounds like a full on scummy misogynist.

who me?

how so?

fred Wrote:who me?

how so?
No, Juggaho, with this shit:

ahhh

misogynist? nah, any chick willing to blow a dude that early isnt really looking for a long term relationship in the first place, they know whats up and are playing their part in the whole ordeal. women just play the whole " im not like that" for the most part because society pushes that on them, that its "bad" for women to act that way

If a girl just wants to fuck, that doesn't make her an "easy target." Dude's trying to make himself out to be a stud, when really he's suddenly desiring the undesirables.

well yea, obviously hes talking himself up to be a huge stud

Haha obviously. Lol
Knowing how to pull sluts off a free dating site makes me a stud. Who would a knew. Hahahaha

Either you're a little bitch luckynumber13 or just a bitch. I was talking real talk when I said they were easy targets because they're just that. Sorry I'm not a fake ass captain save a hoe like you.

Lol at you saying I'm suddenly desiring the undesirable. You don't know a single thing about me and don't assume you do.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

iv3e got no beef with either of you, so i dont give a fuck, BUT
Juggahoe Wrote:Downside to that site was I had at least 5 fat chicks hitting me up everyday. Upside is fat chick suck a mean dick.

i would say thats desiring the undesirable