Board 6
Icps Big announcment - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Icps Big announcment (/showthread.php?tid=11404)

Pages: 1 2 3

Icps Big announcment - BiggGameJames - 08-10-2012

What you think it is?

Re: Icps Big announcment - sTr - 08-10-2012

that they're ghey and getting married

Re: Icps Big announcment - R31GN - 08-10-2012

They're finally going to give up being middle aged rejects and retire.

Re: Icps Big announcment - BiggGameJames - 08-10-2012

R31GN Wrote:They're finally going to give up being middle aged rejects and retire.

i hope not they have to finish to rest of the 2nd deck before they can do that.

Re: Icps Big announcment - F-Disk - 08-10-2012

probably no more physical cd's they already hinted qt it they will probably make it official

Re: Icps Big announcment - TheB6Bitch - 08-10-2012

wait theres a second deck?? where the he fuck have i been?

TheB6Bitch Wrote:wait theres a second deck?? where the he fuck have i been?

what did you think death pop was? bajaj

Re: Icps Big announcment - dirtymonkey22 - 08-10-2012

DeadBodyMan Wrote:
R31GN Wrote:They're finally going to give up being middle aged rejects and retire.

no one cares about the so called new deck

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:
DeadBodyMan Wrote:

no one cares about the so called new deck

did i ask if you cared no i didn't.

um i cd i didnt even know about until like a month ago when b6 came back to life....

TheB6Bitch Wrote:um i cd i didnt even know about until like a month ago when b6 came back to life....

you don't keep up with icp anymore?

same here

um no why would i? i havent listened to them since the 6th jokers card nor have i gone to any shows since then

same here

cause were awesome!

sign us up!

Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana

TheB6Bitch Wrote:Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana KillaMo Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana Cocktopus banana

indeed

Re: Icps Big announcment - dirtymonkey22 - 08-10-2012

TheB6Bitch Wrote:um no why would i? i havent listened to them since the 6th jokers card nor have i gone to any shows since then
just happends to be the last time icp made a decent album to last show I went to was the hallowicked after the wraith came out still have the wraith pumpkin shirt too That day I found out I was going to be a dad so now it's trick or treating on halloween for me I would still do a hallowicked though

Re: Icps Big announcment - evulninja - 08-10-2012

shit.. probably the thing about going all digital on future releases.. im hoping that they arent stopping the gatherings.. thats about the only cool shit they do anymore.

evulninja Wrote:shit.. probably the thing about going all digital on future releases.. im hoping that they arent stopping the gatherings.. thats about the only cool shit they do anymore.

i keep saying im going one year but something always fucking prevents me from going.

I'm guessing its ether these 3 things.

1.No more touring for a while.
2.no more cds.
3There show on vh1.

the things I'm petty sure its not.

1.them retiring they didn't say anything about retireing this yr.
2.This being the last gathering even shaggy was talking about it on psyradio last week I think he just joking

yeah. saw that on one of the juggalo sites..

our it be

Finally going to do a worldwide tour

Zug Back on psy

the zug thing wouldnt be big news but i saw an article that said they were going to quit putting out physical cds and stop touring except the gathering and hallowicked.. but if they do that shit.. theyll be broke in no time. so thats probably not the news either cause i saw that over a month ago. idk what it could be.

the zug thing wouldnt be big news but i saw an article that said they were going to quit putting out physical cds and stop touring except the gathering and hallowicked.. but if they do that shit.. theyll be broke in no time. so thats probably not the news either cause i saw that over a month ago. idk what it could be.

evulninja Wrote:the zug thing wouldnt be big news but i saw an article that said they were going to quit putting out physical cds and stop touring except the gathering and hallowicked.. but if they do that shit.. theyll be broke in no time. so thats probably not the news either cause i saw that over a month ago. idk what it could be.

zug talked about being on the mdp tour on psyradio so that might be one

if there is a tour.. and where is this talk of a show on vh1 coming from?

i don't it be anything bad why drop bad news at gathering and runin every day there the gathering is time to be happy'

maybe..

if i was there and they drooped some wack news that will ruin the rest of the gathering ill be the bummed to do anything.

word.. but still tho.. if its gonna be something good it needs to be like a reality show or something cause id actually watch their retarded asses on tv.. it would be as epic as the osbournes was to mtv back in the day. i can see that happening too..

well its 3pm here we should be finding out any minit now.

Re: Icps Big announcment - Autumn - 08-10-2012

They're suing the FBI for putting juggalos on a gang list.

Juggalosfightback.com

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]