Board 6
What would you do if....... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: What would you do if....... (/showthread.php?tid=11297)

Pages: 1 2

What would you do if....... - insane - 08-04-2012

The power went out FOREVER! There is a t.v show that is based on that situation and it makes it look all cool and shit where a girl is fucking shit up with a crossbow and people are in tribes again but what would you do? I like camping and shit so eventually I would probably try to find a place where I could build like a tree house or some shit make traps and catch food to feed my family if I could survive it might actually be more exciting then whats going on now.

Re: What would you do if....... - Red Geist - 08-04-2012

Start killing my neighbors.

Re: What would you do if....... - sTr - 08-04-2012

go crazy without the internet

Re: What would you do if....... - holagatita - 08-04-2012

sTr Wrote:go crazy without the internet

Re: What would you do if....... - F-Disk - 08-04-2012

get as many generators as i could and as much gasoline and diesel as possible and watch movies

Re: What would you do if....... - juggalogigolo - 08-04-2012

kill people

Fred's my nigga.

realisitically, if the power was out FOREVER.... killing people would be the only way to go, its only a matter of time before someone kills you, people would be going apeshit, looting and burning shit and acting like dumb niggers... kill as many people as you can before you get killed yourself

My thoughts exactly. I already don't trust anygoddamnbody, but as soon as there's a crisis, people act like neanderthals.

word, look at all the fuckin bullshit in louisiana when the floods happened, people getting raped and shit, looting... shits retarded, i dont trust anyone

people are scary, this is all true. first thing ! would do is find the most remote place and set up camp. Up in the mountains and shit, maybe a cave.

and run into a hundred other people already packed into this cave

theres a kickass book called lucifers hammer about an asteroid hitting the earth and setting us all back... its really fuckin good, you should read it

Re: What would you do if....... - BoneZugz - 08-04-2012

live like a fucking caveman for the rest of my days like everyone else, duh.

fred Wrote:and run into a hundred other people already packed into this cave

theres a kickass book called lucifers hammer about an asteroid hitting the earth and setting us all back... its really fuckin good, you should read it

I, in fact... own it. :)
[Image: 0804122111.jpg]

Re: What would you do if....... - BoneZugz - 08-04-2012

I would be hitting the Reciever box with the remote control like a club.

Red Geist Wrote:
fred Wrote:and run into a hundred other people already packed into this cave

I, in fact... own it. :)
[Image: 0804122111.jpg]

Thumbs Up

-downloads it

Re: What would you do if....... - BiggGameJames - 08-04-2012

sTr Wrote:go crazy without the internet

Re: What would you do if....... - sTr - 08-06-2012

DeadBodyMan Wrote:
sTr Wrote:go crazy without gay pr0n

Re: What would you do if....... - Toxic Love - 08-06-2012

This generation is fucked. Nobody has alternate means of survival outside of not having electricity. On top of that, land has been over-built to limit farm and hunting refuge.

If it was me, I'd go out into the middle of fucking NOWHERE to star life over. Luckily I have a bow although I don't actually hunt with it. But I do hunt with a shotgun (so I guess steal a life's worth of shells? lol)... and then try to start growing with seeds you can steal.

But no, I need my internet, and my car, and life in general.

Re: What would you do if....... - OddBallFreak - 08-07-2012

Not sure if it's the same show or not, but I watched a the first 2 seasons of The Colony on Discovery. It was a social experiment where they took a group of people with different skill sets and recreated an apocalyptic type of environment. There were some nuggets of helpful information on things people should know if it ever were to actually happen, like how you can use buckets of water to manually flush the toilet, or how to hook up solar panels that you can steal off of most lightposts.

Re: What would you do if....... - insane - 08-07-2012

this is a preview for the show. It hasn't come out yet its called revolution.

Re: What would you do if....... - OddBallFreak - 08-07-2012

Looks interesting, I'm a fan of past J.J Abrams shows so I'll check it out whenever they start airing it.

Re: What would you do if....... - Toxic Love - 08-07-2012

Word I saw a preview for that Revolution show on Youtube in the Spring. I think it starts this Fall so I'll probably watch it. I thought it looked good!

Re: What would you do if....... - sTr - 08-09-2012

It looks ok, !'ll be surprised if it lasts longer than one season

Re: What would you do if....... - KillaMo187 - 08-09-2012

I would sit back, read a few books, and I would watch all the idiot god loving peice of shit humans kill eachother. Than laugh cuz humans are stupid. I would not give a shit if there was a global BLKOUT cuz we would have deserved it for raping mother nature for too long!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: What would you do if....... - Juggahoe - 08-09-2012

Oh the irony. You call humans stupid and in the same sentence use "cuz" and incorrectly use "than". What a dumbass.

Juggahoe Wrote:Oh the irony. You call humans stupid and in the same sentence use "cuz" and incorrectly use "than". What a dumbass.
Your god's a dumbass

what if they don't have a god?

KillaMo187 Wrote:
Juggahoe Wrote:Oh the irony. You call humans stupid and in the same sentence use "cuz" and incorrectly use "than". What a dumbass.
Your god's a dumbass

my god? Who even said I believed in god?

sTr Wrote:what if they don't have a god?
everyone has a belief.

When the power goes out and the cars die out, And we're all in a post apocalyptic wasteland. I will than ask you all.

Where's your god now?

Than I will laugh when you all die one by one by one by one by one by one because the Meek is a fucking joke.

So it is written and so it shall come to pass..

Re: What would you do if....... - juggalogigolo - 08-09-2012

youre a fucking moron

fred Wrote:youre a fucking moron

Re: What would you do if....... - LuckyNumbrXIII - 08-09-2012

Juggahoe Wrote:
fred Wrote:youre a fucking moron

KillaMo187 Wrote:
sTr Wrote:what if they don't have a god?
everyone has a belief.

if you believe this statement, that you believe in a god.... seriously, think about it...