Board 6
who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO (/showthread.php?tid=10783)

Pages: 1 2 3

who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

should they stay, or should they go?

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - sTr - 07-18-2012

! could give a fuck less... ! actually get a little bit of enjoyment at the fact that you all hate them so much and they are both pussies about the internets

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - Stoopid Dog - 07-18-2012

I say lets rape them!

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - BiggGameJames - 07-18-2012

i'm not leaving you guys are struck with me.

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - LuckyNumbrXIII - 07-18-2012

They should stay, but like... let whatever dumb shit happen go into the past.

we do have a "no rule" rule here

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - Autumn - 07-18-2012

I'll be fine with them, if they just let the shit drop already

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - juggalogigolo - 07-18-2012

man i long for the old days.... when b6 was ruled with an iron fist and we banned morons for less..... you fags have gone soft, and it sickens me

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - Stoopid Dog - 07-18-2012

-not allowed to ban

-deacivates accounts

-switches email to one of mine

-makes it user has to activate

he cant reactivate?

don't be ghey, shit is boring when the'r's nobody to hate

really? because we all seemed to be having a blast for a week and a half before these fags showed up

!'m having a blast watching all this shit

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - Paullehh - 07-18-2012

It's getting stale.
It was hysterical reading though.

But they have nothing new to add.

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - FxXxckOff - 07-18-2012

I say trade them for the 2 lotb guys. I feel safer with that trade in the long run.

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - Slacker - 07-18-2012

fred Wrote:really? because we all seemed to be having a blast for a week and a half before these fags showed up

word ^

don't get me wrong, a few years back id be all over this like white on rice...being an asshole to juggalos on b6 was one of the reasons i used to wake up in the morning. And i was good man, real fucking good but the years have mellowed me.

sure, i still enjoy calling people out on being dumb fucking idiots who post stupid shit but I'm past prolonged personal attacks (especially when the person in question obviously has issues)...its like shooting (idiot) fish in the short barrel.

hazing idiot newbs is a way to separate the wheat from the chaff, but this has gone beyond hazing...you made his cock a smiley. 18 year old me is bajajing his pants off btw, but 27 year old me feels sorry for the guy...not just because he's getting abuse on the site, but because he seems to be taking it faaaaaar to seriously

lay off the guy for a while

[Image: tumblr_m77qw8Czgt1r9zpjuo1_500.jpg]

just one more... KillaMo

Fuck that. Lets murder this motherfucker

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - The Professa - 07-18-2012

Slacker Wrote:
fred Wrote:really? because we all seemed to be having a blast for a week and a half before these fags showed up

word ^

don't get me wrong, a few years back id be all over this like white on rice...being an asshole to juggalos on b6 was one of the reasons i used to wake up in the morning. And i was good man, real fucking good but the years have mellowed me.

sure, i still enjoy calling people out on being dumb fucking idiots who post stupid shit but I'm past prolonged personal attacks (especially when the person in question obviously has issues)...its like shooting (idiot) fish in the short barrel.

hazing idiot newbs is a way to separate the wheat from the chaff, but this has gone beyond hazing...you made his cock a smiley. 18 year old me is bajajing his pants off btw, but 27 year old me feels sorry for the guy...not just because he's getting abuse on the site, but because he seems to be taking it faaaaaar to seriously

^ i lold hard.
slacker, you're the best.

[Image: 7nTnr.png?1309330974]

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - BoneZugz - 07-18-2012

Zeta Wrote:slacker, you're the best.

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - BiggGameJames - 07-18-2012

Slacker Wrote:

word ^

he said thank you

tell him to come back, we'll be nice....

er

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - Star - 07-18-2012

fred Wrote:Fuck that. Lets murder this motherfucker

OMG THAT'S A DEATH THREAT I'M CALLING THE COPS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

DeadBodyMan Wrote:
Slacker Wrote:

word ^

he said thank you

dont quote me again

Star Wrote:

OMG THAT'S A DEATH THREAT I'M CALLING THE COPS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Oh noes!! KillaMo KillaMo

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - FxXxckOff - 07-18-2012

bajajajajajaaj

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - BoneZugz - 07-18-2012

Bobby's got a baby dick too?

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - Stupid Twat - 07-19-2012

fred Wrote:NO ONE FUCKING CARES

You seem pretty mad that you're literally the only person that wants them gone. No one cares? About you're opinion obviously.

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - BiggGameJames - 07-19-2012

Stupid Twat Wrote:
fred Wrote:NO ONE FUCKING CARES

You seem pretty mad that you're literally the only person that wants them gone. No one cares? About you're opinion obviously.

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - BiggGameJames - 07-19-2012

You guys must be the real fags if you like his dick that much lol KillaMo

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - psychopathic penguin - 07-19-2012

fred Wrote:man i long for the old days.... when b6 was ruled with an iron fist and we banned morons for less..... you fags have gone soft, and it sickens me

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - sTr - 07-19-2012

dude, without people to hate b6 is can not fully run wild... embrace the fucktards and be glad we got this KillaMo out of it

Re: who all here wants these 2 fags to GTFO - COUSIN IT - 07-19-2012