Board 6
lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA (/showthread.php?tid=10570)

Pages: 1 2

lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - holagatita - 07-12-2012

AMA=ask me anything, if you aren't a reddit fag like me.

Anyway, I'm a veterinary technician, a huge nerd, occasionally an exhibitionist, and generally a nice girl, though I can be a huge asshole too. Sorry that my first few postings caused drama re: Star and all that, NOT my intent, for realz.
Fred is the 6th "juggalo" i've fucked...even though he isn't really anymore by his own admission..I'm not down with icp or psychopathic shit, no offense to anyone but for some reason I attract them?

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - juggalogigolo - 07-12-2012

is it true that im the best boyfriend evar?

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - holagatita - 07-12-2012

fred Wrote:is it true that im the best boyfriend evar?

you ask me this now, YESSSS

after you move in, we'll see Happy

:*

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - juggalogigolo - 07-12-2012

yea, i wont be able to stand being around you all the time either, THANK GOD b6 is back so i have something to do while i ignore you 24/7

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - holagatita - 07-12-2012

fred Wrote:yea, i wont be able to stand being around you all the time either, THANK GOD b6 is back so i have something to do while i ignore you 24/7

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - Autumn - 07-12-2012

Gawd, don't make me vomit.

Autumn Wrote:Gawd, don't make me vomit.

Fred tends to do that to girls, sigh. damn squirrels :(

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - Autumn - 07-12-2012

Oh yeah, Fred makes me want to vomit everywhere.

And, by vomit, I totally mean fap.

your fapping right now to the blowjob pic i sent you, dont lie

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - Paullehh - 07-12-2012

Does it make you feel insecure at all knowing that Fred used to date much hotter girls? [Image: xkqcg0.gif]

OH snap!

Word, totally fapping.

Paullehh Wrote:Does it make you feel insecure at all knowing that Fred used to date much hotter girls? [Image: xkqcg0.gif]

Honestly, nope. "Hotness" is subjective, really.

Looks ain't shit. I'm no prize, but I've got mad dick lining up outside my door. ahahaha

Autumn Wrote:Looks ain't shit. I'm no prize, but I've got mad dick lining up outside my door. ahahaha

I think you're pretty :)

Awwwwwww <3 I think you're pretty too!! :*

now fuck!

*scissors autumn*

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

SCISSOR ME TIMBERS!!

-busts!

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - insane - 07-12-2012

What the fuck is this about? I'm sorry about drama blah blah Fred i love you but i might hate you after i move in have lesbian sex with autumn wtf?

seems pretty self explanatory to me

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - TheB6Bitch - 07-12-2012

Damn

damn what, you feelings left out?

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - TheB6Bitch - 07-12-2012

Lil bit ...its cool tho

im confused

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - FxXxckOff - 07-12-2012

does fred suck as much penis IRL as on here?

Moreso. He's currently inside the popeyes blowing managers to avoid an upcharge for all white meat. Chicken titties for life!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - FxXxckOff - 07-12-2012

yay for chicken boobies!

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - Stoopid Dog - 07-12-2012

yourmommasgunt Wrote:AMA=ask me anything, if you aren't a reddit fag like me.

Anyway, I'm a veterinary technician, a huge nerd, occasionally an exhibitionist, and generally a nice girl, though I can be a huge asshole too. Sorry that my first few postings caused drama re: Star and all that, NOT my intent, for realz.
Fred is the 6th "juggalo" i've fucked...even though he isn't really anymore by his own admission..I'm not down with icp or psychopathic shit, no offense to anyone but for some reason I attract them?

So your the area Juggalo Bust down then?

whoop whoop

Marshmallow Man Wrote:
yourmommasgunt Wrote:AMA=ask me anything, if you aren't a reddit fag like me.

So your the area Juggalo Bust down then?

wha-huh?

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - sTr - 07-13-2012

you guys are all fags....

my questions:

-where did you meet fred?
-when he gets mad so he say "really... REALLY!!!" with a crazy look on his face?
-and like xav said, does he suck as much dick IRL as he does here?

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - juggalogigolo - 07-13-2012

i met this bish on the internet, she also works at the vets office me and star took her pets. which is right down the street from where i work.... so when i saw her online, i was like SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP BITCH! I THINK I KNOW YOU, then this whore she works with was all...... HES THE MEAT MAN WINK WINK, and im all like DAS RIGHT BITCH

weve been dating like 8 months, we havent actually gotten into a fight yet, so the opportunity hasnt came up yet

i suck WAY more dicks in real life son

Re: lurked a lot, now posting. Fred the asshole's woman, AMA - TheB6Bitch - 07-13-2012

agrees